PR Account Manager - Senior Account Executive - Birmingham
Senior PR Account Executive / Account Manager: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a hugely prestigious, multiple-award winning PR and social media agency located just outside the heart of Birmingham City Centre. As one of the UK’s top 10 agencies based outside of London, as you’ll expect, they have a list of well known, high profile clients that they service. With more clients recognising the value this company can add, they’re continuing to grow, and need to add a Senior PR Account Executive / PR Account Executive to the team.
As a Senior PR Account Executive / Account Manager, you’ll be joining a growing PR team, and play a leading, pivotal role in delivering award-winning campaigns for a number of awesome brands.
Senior PR Account Executive / Account Manager
- You’ll be an experienced PR experience professional (agency or in-house!) and have the desire to establish a successful career within a fantastic organisation.
- Meticulous communication skills – written and verbal, including on the phone and face to face.
- A quick and keen learner – you’ll display an enthusiasm to really understand your clients and how they work in order to produce content that works for them.
- With a client retention list our partners are proud of, you’ll understand the importance of developing long lasting professional relationships with your clients.
- Degree qualified.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior PR Account Executive or Account Manager that possesses the skills that a multiple-award winning PR agency requires. Amongst other duties, you’ll be liaising with clients and developing relationships, selling stories to national and regional journalists, and delivering engaging campaigns.
Just as importantly you’ll appreciate the companies ‘people-first’ philosophy which they’re so proud of – which is all about developing and retaining top talent. This company recognises hard-work, and gives back to its employees by creating an environment and company culture that has resulted in above average staff retention. With a growing headcount of over 50, you’re made to feel like you’re more than just a number.
- Highly competitive salary.(it genuinely is, don’t be deterred from applying)
- 20 days holiday, in addition to birthday and three days between Christmas and New Year.
- Auto enrolment into companies enhanced employer contribution pension scheme.
- Company-paid health cash plan
- Flexible monthly working hour.
- On-going training
- Flexible working hours
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.