PR Account Manager
Job posted: 10/01/2019
PR Account Manager: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a growing B2B tech PR agency, that are situated in a beautiful offices within the rural areas of Buckinghamshire. This mid-sized PR agency, have recently won a number of impressive awards, which includes being listed as one of the UK’s top 20 B2B PR agencies. As they continue to expand, they’re looking for a PR Account Manager to be part of their enjoyable but hard-working team.
As an experienced PR Account Manager, you’ll be appreciate the ambition and culture of this company, and their modern approach to both PR and working.
PR Account Manager requirements:
- You’ll have had experience in both writing and express pitching.
- A detailed understanding of the communication mix from traditional to online, social and paid
- Excellent project management skills.
- Meticulous communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, with strict deadlines.
Working with a number of technology challenger brands within the B2B sector, our partner delivers engaging campaigns through multiple platforms. As a creative PR Account Manager, your skills will both be recognised and rewarded.
This agency offers a number of employer benefits, and prides themselves on the personal and professional development of their employees. Their modern approach to working includes flexible working hours, allowing a better work/life balance. They are also committed to developing your skills – you’ll work closely with a group of talented individuals, and with the opportunities to promote internally, there is a real scope to move up the PR career ladder.
- Basic salary – £25,000 – £35,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pub Fridays.
- Quarterly social events
- A prize for Star PR of the quarter.