PR Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
Job posted: 06/02/2019
Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with the UK’s largest PR and Public Affairs Network, who have offices globally. As you’d expect, they have an extremely impressive client list within a diverse range of sectors, including retail, property, financial services, higher education, travel and hospitality. As a PR professional, you should appreciate working for an agency of this magnitude.
They’re now looking for a Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager to join their growing team within their Southampton offices.
You could be great for this role if you have/are:
- Experience managing and delivering both communications campaigns across a range of sectors
- Be able to identify interesting story angles, by fully immersing yourself into the client’s industry and keeping up to take with industry-specific media.
- Meticulous communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can confidently build professional working relationships with media and journalists.
Our partner is looking for a driven and motivated Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager who is looking to join a team of experienced PR professionals. Working for this well-established agency, there will be numerous opportunities to work your way up the PR career ladder – you’ll be given the responsibility to be client facing from day one, and trusted to work with a number of senior client contacts.
- A genuinely competitive salary which will be disclosed upon applying.
- 25 days holiday increasing by one day (up to 30) for every year of service.
- Group Socials – Thursday wine, team outings, on-site massages, calendar treats, summer shin-digs, and an impressive Christmas party.
- Time in lieu for extra hours worked.
- 75% discount on local gyms and classes
- Interest-Free Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme, and Childcare Vouchers.