PR Senior / Account Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Job posted: 26/07/2019
OX-Seven are delighted to be partnering with a fast-paced communications agency, based in a beautiful village just outside the rapidly growing town of Bicester, Oxfordshire. Our partners our a multiple award-winning, mid-sized, PR agency, who continue to grow year on year since they were established nine years ago.
With continued growth in terms of both headcount and client base, they’re looking to expand by adding a PR Account Executive / Senior Account Executive / PR Junior Account Manager to their friendly, collaborative team.
What you’ll need/do:
• Meticulous communication skills, both written and verbal used in a number of formats copy writing, e-mail, telephone, face-to-face, etc.
• An inquisitive mindset. The ability to conduct in-depth research in order to truly understand your clients, and write effective and accurate copy across multiple platforms.
• You’ll appreciate the diverse client base that the agency has, and be excited about learning about topics such as Breadsticks, consumer affairs, lifestyle, travel and technology.
• Experience working in an agency and using digital communication platforms.
• A keen leaner, who wants to further a career in PR.
As a PR Account Executive / Senior PR Account Executive you’ll appreciate the sucesses of this award-winning, B2B, tech-agency, who really understand their clients to deliver exciting, engaging and creative multi-channel campaigns, spanning national, trade and broadcast media, and digital communications such as social media, websites and letters.
With a headcount of 11, they offer a fantastic, supportive and welcome working environment. They place great importance on work-life balance, and career growth. With big aspirations as a company, they understand how important training and investing in their staff is; providing regular in-house training, and providing recognised courses.
• Salary – £20,000 – £30,000
• Annual well-being allowance (Gym, Photography / Cookery courses, etc)
• Early finish on Fridays,
• Monthly team catch-ups and lunches.
• Regular company away days,
• Dedicated career plan and individualised training program.
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.