PR Senior Account Manager - PR Account Director
Job posted: 09/04/2019
OX Seven: PR Senior Account Manager/ PR Account Director
Our partner is a fast-paced communications public relations agency based in a beautiful village just outside of Bicester, Oxfordshire. They regularly deliver exciting creative work for internationally-based clients, with a focus on B2B and some B2C audiences, with a passion for technology. They send out PR-driven multi-channel campaigns, spanning national, trade and broadcast media relations and digital communications channels including social media, websites and newsletters.
They are a multiple award-winning, mid-sized agency and continue to grow year on year since establishing around ten years ago. They pride themselves on offering real opportunity for career development within the team, provide an environment that’s a great place to work in their friendly, collaborative team.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic intelligent PR expertise to clients
- Leading to maintain and develop successful long-term client relationships
- Develop strategies and activities for clients – oversee their execution, quality controlling all aspects
- Mentor and develop team members
- Support and proactively contribute to the business development of the agency
- Become a trusted senior member of the agency team, involved in all aspects of the business
You will be an experienced, hands-on PR agency Senior Account Manager / Account Director Account who is adept at traditional PR and digital communications, enjoys a fast-paced B2B and B2C mix and an expert at media relations.
What you’ll bring:
- Agency experience within a B2B and B2C environment
- Client handling ability – able to build credibility and trust with clients, providing exceptional client service
- A proven track record across national, trade and broadcast media and excellent writing skills
- Hands-on experience of digital communications platforms – including social media, web copy, blogs, newsletters etc
- A Collaborative attitude – Able to lead and work as part of a team, managing self and others to deliver tangible results against clients’ business objectives
What you’ll get:
- £35,000-£40,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An annual wellbeing allowance for all staff – people have used this to fund gym memberships, photography courses, cookery courses and more
- Allocated ‘flexi days’ for all staff
- Early finish Fridays
- Monthly team catch-ups and lunches – an opportunity to get together and update on company performance and visit some of their favourite local eateries
- Regular company away days
- A dedicated career plan and training programme for every member of staff
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We will update on your application status via e-mail regardless of the outcome.