Product and Lifestyle Photographer
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Job posted: 14/05/2019
Type: Full time
OX Seven: Product and Lifestyle Photographer
Our partner is a family-owned, hugely aspirational luxury fashion, lifestyle and jewellery brand who have made some real impressive moves in the last few years. Doubling their headcount from 50 to 100+ is just one of their impressive achievements in the last 12 months. With the dedication and genuine enthusiasm for the brand that their team members have, they have put the label into some of the biggest high street and independent retailers across the UK (including John Lewis!), Europe and almost half the states in the USA.
Their aspirations are to open a beautiful flagship store soon, so there is always a lot going on and new lovely products to shoot. Working closely with the Design Team Manager and Creative Director, you’ll be there to show off the products in their best light.
What you’ll do:
- Provide 360 degree photography of all products.
- Provide high quality photography from model shoots, both in the studio and on location.
- Produce high quality commercial images, including editing and retouching.
- Optimisation of images ready to upload to the CMS.
- Style and dress products on POS in a commercial manner.
You’ll be working within an in-house photography studio, delivering commercial product photography across both brands (they have a sister brand, too – you’ll probably have heard of both).
This role will suit someone who is able to contribute new ideas to an already talented team. You’ll be looking to join somewhere long term, and be there through its next pivotal stages.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience working within the fashion sector in a commercial setting.
- Must have experience in both photography AND editing.
- Able to use your own initiative, and plan ahead. Offering solutions and work proactively.
- Thrives in a fast pace environment, with previous project management experience.
- A level/degree in photography or a creative subject.
- Understanding of accessories product and trends.
What you’ll get:
- £26k – £30k DOE
- A generous staff discount across both brands
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office refreshments (for those who like a treat)
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay – it’s 2019 after all
- Company sick pay
- A sensational annual team party
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.