Industry: Information Technology
Job posted: 27/03/2019
OX Seven: Product Manager
Are you a financially focused professional with an understanding of EBITDA and P&L? With excellent stakeholder management skills and client facing experience? Looking to move in to a varied position within an interesting company who place a real emphasis on adding value to their customers’ experience, then read on.
We have partnered with a software company who operate and have a real footprint in the leisure and hospitality industry. Their flagship software is built by operators, for operators, so adds real value to their customers experience.
Due to their continued success they are looking for a Product Manager to come in and take ownership of a key module which is presently in the development stage.
Priding themselves on their consultative approach, they have over 1000 UK sites using their software with plans to grow that exponentially – with an annual growth rate of around 50% a year. They place huge importance on team cohesion, fun at work and shared achievement.
What you’ll do:
- Working with cross-functional teams on the development of a new product
- Training customers on the product as well as implementing the product to new customers
- Introducing appropriate project methodology and ensuring that reviews are carried out
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to upsell this new product
Initially you will be coming in and taking ownership of a product which is in its conceptional stage, with a view to taking it to market later in the year. During the conceptual and developmental stage, you will ensure resource utilisation, project process and milestones are being hit.
Once the product is ready to be released on to the market, your day to day will be very different and will be spent in front of customers speaking about the benefits of the module.
What you’ll bring:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication – comfortable dealing with senior business stakeholders
- A mix of financial/analytical and sales mindset (rare – we know)
- The ability to interpret and understand complex data and report this back to clients
What you’ll get:
- Basic salary of £35,000 – £40,000 plus bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Free parking
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.