Location: Chipping Norton
Industry: Information Technology
Job posted: 26/03/2019
Product Specialist: OX Seven are working with a software company who operate within the Financial Services industry. As the Product Specialist, you will join a growing company with established clients within the UK, Asia and the USA. They have a fantastic reputation for customer service and innovative products that solve complex issues. Due to their continued success they are looking for Product Specialist to join their team.
Why would you want this Product Specialist position?
Our partner is expanding steadily and place a large emphasis on team cohesion. Working with the CTO, Directors and the development team the Product Specialist will be the initial point of contact for client queries as a result you will quickly become incredibly knowledgeable in their bespoke software.
The Product Specialist position would suit a bright recent graduate or a candidate who is currently working within a Support role who is looking for a new challenge. As the Product Specialist, you would have the scope to move in to a role more focused on software implementation and design.
What you will be doing as the Product Specialist:
- Providing support for client queries both over the phone and via email
- Identifying reoccurring issues and feeding this back to the development team
- Continually improving your knowledge of the software
- Providing excellent customer service and working with the team on new client implementations
Ideally the Product Specialist will have:
- Demonstrable experience within a support role and/or an excellent experience within a customer facing role
- A University degree or relevant professional experience
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to providing excellent customer service
What you receive as the Product Specialist:
- Basic salary of £25,000 – £35,000
- Performance related bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised Friday lunch on a regular basis
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the Product Specialist position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Product Specialist position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.