Production Supervisor - Buckingham
OX Seven: Production Supervisor
We are working alongside a technological experts and pioneers in the automotive market. Having been established for over 100 years, and the employee head count increasing by over 44% in the last 3 years, they service some of the most recognisable and prestigious brands in their industry.
Their continuous and rapid growth is testament to their ethos of “high quality” which is embraced by each member of staff. As they continue grow, they are looking for a Production Supervisor to join their production department.
What you’ll do:
- Provide supervision of the production activities, overseeing all departmental systems and processes
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Actively participate in the quality, operational and environmental systems
- Management of attendance and absence of team
- Monitor and manage production output and material scrap
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision for all employees on the shift
- Maintain, develop, train and motivate each individual and the team
- Ensure that all employees adhere to the company rules, health and safety regulations and HR policies
You will be responsible for the smooth operation of the production department, overseeing the safety and effectiveness of all production operatives. You’ll have excellent knowledge and background in this area already and will be able to come on board and fall easily into your position.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstratable supervisory experience
- Experience in a plastic component assembly/production environment
- Management and Leadership experience
- Injection Moulding expertise
- Good presentation and communication skills
- An approachable personality
- Experience of dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues
- Be an effective communicator with other departments within the organisation
- Excellent organisational skills
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + statutory bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Annual pay reviews
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.