Are you a lively chemist looking to throw yourself in at the sharp end of API production?
Do you have a strong technical grounding and a knack for project management?
In this Project Chemist role, you will enjoy operating out of impressive new facilities based in Manchester.
This company has a firm hand on a complex supply chain and has successfully supported big pharma companies throughout the pandemic.
This opportunity is a result of someone being internally promoted and is an example of the promising career trajectory they can offer you.
This is how you will spend your time
· Roughly 50:50 split of office and lab based work in collaboration with multi-disciplined chemists
· You will be working on very interesting projects generally ranging from 3 months to 2 years
· You will get a 360° view of projects from concept and research through to production
· You will be required to be on site however there is flexible working around core hours
If you have these skills, we are excited to speak with you
· This role would suit you if you love chemistry and enjoy collaborating with people.
· This will be a good fit if you like learning new skills and techniques and can apply science to progress the project.
· If you have worked on a production plant this would be a huge plus, particularly if you have scale up experience during this time.
· In terms of soft skills, you will be amicable and inquisitive. It’s also important you can provide examples of contributing to a project.
Interested in finding out more?
I am always available to answer calls, emails and DMs and I encourage anyone who feels they are suitable to apply. We love seeing diversity in our applicants and we use specialist technology to ensure there is no gender bias in our adverts.
Every applicant will receive a response. We sometimes make mistakes and miss things from CVs, so you will be given an opportunity to receive feedback and discuss the role in more detail, if you feel necessary.