Project Manager - Events
Job posted: 18/04/2019
OX Seven: Project Manager
OX Seven are working with a prestigious client who have an opportunity for a Project Manager to work on a genuinely exciting project team, within a successful event agency. I am looking for exceptional candidates that have:
- Experience working for an Event Agency – this is extremely important and the first thing I will look for on applications.
- High level event management experience in the corporate events sector.
- Proven experience of conference production, delegate management and multi-disciplined live events.
- Experience sourcing and managing suppliers.
Overview of the Project Manager:
Our client is very well established and have been around for nearly 25 years! Working predominantly in the automotive industry, they run events for global brands. They are not your ordinary, vanilla events, they are knickerbocker glory events, with cherries on top.
You will recognise the brands they work with and you will aspire to work with them as well.
The company have a lot of experienced heads working there, so you will learn a lot from the senior management team but will have an opportunity to impart your knowledge and wisdom on to the junior members of the team.
You will be coming in to work on an exciting project which covers a number of national events, promoting one of the most prestigious events on the sporting calendar.
What you get:
- A modern open plan office, in the countryside. This office is awesome – we have been there. (it is in the ‘sticks’ a little bit, so you will need to drive and have your own vehicle).
- An opportunity to deliver exciting events, over a variety of accounts.
- Work in an environment where everyone gets stuck in and everyone has a voice.
- An opportunity to travel (occasionally internationally) to deliver these events.
- Proven track record in event management (preferably agency side) – you really need to come in and hit the ground running
- Experience delivering premium corporate events/award ceremonies/product launches
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Creative flair and understanding/appreciation for design
- Flexibility- you will be required to work some evenings and weekends
- Basic salary – £30,000 – £35,000
- Access to company vehicles for work
- Company mobile and laptop
- Full Time working hours Monday – Friday (given the nature of the job some evening and weekend work will be required)
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.