Payroll Bureau Executive - Banbury
OX Seven overview of the Payroll Bureau Executive position:
We have partnered with a software company who operate and have a real footprint in the leisure and hospitality industry. Their flagship software is built by operators, for operators, so adds real value to their customers experience.
Priding themselves on their consultative approach, they have over 1000 UK sites using their software with plans to grow that exponentially – with an annual growth rate of around 50% a year. They’re getting a head start on this and are looking for a PS4payroll Bureau Executive to join their wider finance team.
Your day-to-day as a Payroll Bureau Executive:
- Support in delivering an end-to-end outsourced payroll bureau service for multiple customers
- Manage payroll processing for around 100 sites
- Responsibility for assigned accounts, delivering a professional customer focused service.
- Collate and import various data – starter and leaver information for example
- Employee data updates, rates, hours and other pay elements
- HMRC RTI submissions, customer report provision, ePayslip and other document uploads
- Completing or assisting with customer migration projects to tight deadlines
This is a close knit, family orientated group who muck in and help each other out where necessary. If you like to stick to what you do 100% and not cross over, then this may not be the role for you. But if you’re open to lending a hand now and then to the rest of the team – this is perfect.
What we are looking for in the Payroll Bureau Executive candidate:
- Excellent planner and organiser
- Diligent and meticulous
- Demonstrable payroll experience
- CIPP qualified would be favoured
- Experienced in running multiple payrolls
- Star Payroll knowledge would also be favoured
What you get:
- Basic salary up to £20,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
- Regular training and development
- Rewards and incentives
- Staff functions and events
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.