Quality Assurance Customer Specification Admninistrator - 18 Month FTC
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 DOE
Job posted: 08/08/2019
OX Seven overview of the Quality Assurance Customer Specification Administrator role:
You will be joining an extremely well-established and respected company who are leading suppliers of food products on the global stage. Their rich and proud history spans 175 years and they continue to experience steady annual growth whilst ensuring their core values and ethos are exuded throughout every process and the global supply chain.
The company is currently going through a transitional period in their working culture with a focus on building sustainable long-term business partnerships. They are now looking for a Quality Assurance Customer Specification Administrator to join their Quality team on an 18 month FTC with potential to become permanent.
Your day-to-day as a Quality Assurance Customer Specification Administrator role:
- Working as part of the Quality team, this role exists to provide prompt and accurate information to all UK customers
- Your experience of working with customer specifications within the food industry is going to allow you to quickly assimilate into the QA team providing exceptional levels of service
- Your day to day will include completing customer requests and documents that will include site approval questionnaires, customer specifications, traceability requests, paper-based audit questionnaires as well as ad hoc requests
This is a truly global organisation and offers opportunities to progress professionally across different departments and countries (if you choose).
My partner takes self and continual development very seriously, providing personal development plans to each employee and continually logging and monitoring professional progress.
What we will look for on your CV:
- You’ll need accomplished communication skills, and be able to build strong effective working relationships within and outside the organisation
- You need a great understanding of food technology
- You need experience of working with customer specifications in the food industry (Using online platforms and systems)
- A good head for figures is going to be useful, as you’ll be working with recipes/quantities etc
- SAP experience is highly beneficial
- Proficiency using Microsoft packages
Highly beneficial experience:
- A degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Food Technology, Biology or similar
- Experience in a laboratory or quality environment
- Experience of working with Salesforce
What you get:
- £23,000 to £25,000 DOE
- Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.