Quality Assurance Lead
Salary: £30,000 + (DOE)
Job posted: 15/07/2019
You will be joining an extremely well-established and respected company who are leading suppliers of food products on the global stage. Their rich and proud history spans 175 years and they continue to experience steady annual growth whilst ensuring their core values and ethos are exuded throughout every process and the global supply chain.
The company is currently going through a transitional period in their working culture with a focus on building sustainable long-term business partnerships. They are now looking for a Quality Assurance Lead based over two sites, one in Oxfordshire and one in Cheshire (80%/20% split). You will need to be passionate, driven and pro-active in your daily duties while managing your own diary.
Your day-to-day as a Quality Assurance Lead:
- Investigate NCRs, customer complaints, manage quarantine stock, perform internal and external audits
- Monitor new product information
- Close out actions from audits
- Support/host Customer’s visits, audits
- To assist in the quarantine and release of stock and the management of rework
- To complete 5S audits in line with the schedule, to define corrective actions and to follow up the close out of actions
- To complete procedural audits in line with the schedule, to define corrective actions and to follow up the close out of actions
- To complete CCP audits in line with the schedule, to define corrective actions and to follow up the close out of actions
- To assist in the close out of non-conformances where required
- To support in the investigation of incidents of customer complaints or production issues
- To support RCA completion
- To support project work
- To complete the bi-annual recall exercise and to complete traceability audits according to the schedule
- To maintain knowledge of QA SAP and DMS systems
This is a truly global organisation and offers opportunities to progress professionally across different departments and countries (if you choose).
My partner takes self and continual development very seriously, providing personal development plans to each employee and continually logging and monitoring professional progress.
What we will look for on your CV:
- Experience in managing Quality Database Systems
- Experience in conducting internal Audits
- Excellent communications skills required at all levels, verbal and written
- Knowledge of FSSC/BRC requirements essential
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Able to assess a situation and make decisions
- Food Safety level 2 minimum
- Knowledge of HACCP principles or HACCP level 3
What you get:
- £30,000+ (DOE)
- Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.