Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Job posted: 23/04/2019
Type: 01608 670532
OX Seven: Quality Inspector
Our partner are experts in the composite industry providing world class composite components to customers on a global scale. Their bespoke service means they consistently deliver the best possible customer service to clients across multiple sectors including automotive, aerospace, security and medical.
Now they’re looking for a Quality Inspector to become an integral member of the team, ensuring products meet the highest possible standards before distribution.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure all parts are inspected in line with the customer, carbon fibre or lacquer standards both mid process and prior to dispatch
- High proportion of inspection will be focussing on the technical inspection of components
- Ensure the inspection department is compliant with the quality management system and procedures
- Communicate all non-conformances to appropriate personnel
- Assist in other areas of inspection as necessary
- Ensure all measuring equipment is kept in good working order
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
The role will be supporting the efficient running of the department, so you’ll have job timescales and demands needing to be met to the highest of standards.
What you’ll bring:
- Confident and capable at reading/understanding engineering drawings
- Experience in a similar fast paced, high pressure industry
- Experience working with composites would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of all common computer applications and office packages
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
What you’ll get:
- £25,000 to £30,000 (DOE)
- Pension scheme (5%)