Regional Sales Manager South East - South East field based
OX Seven overview of the Regional Sales Manager position (South East England):
We are working alongside a leading bespoke food concept company at the cutting edge of food retail, with a passion for making their customers lives easier. Their vibrant products and diverse ideas lead the way for them to compete with High Street brands whilst maintaining their values.
This award-winning B2B foodservice company is all about personality. Their unparalleled knowledge of the industry, and tailored packages have given them an edge and now they’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the South East to come in and continue to deliver excellent products to the market.
Your day-to-day as a Regional Sales Manager in a nutshell:
- Growing and maintaining current accounts within your area – around 200 accounts to manage
- Seeking new sales opportunities for the business and its subsidiary brands (this area is relatively untapped, so there’s huge scope for new business potential, but since they’re so in demand this will be a small part of the role)
- Ensuring your sites have the necessary equipment, training and support to maximise their offer
- Supporting sites with promotions and activities, helping them positively increase their profile as well as the companies
- Maintaining the company’s important family feel and values – responsibility, passion, innovation and support
- Over night stays may be included depending on location, as well as some long days, but no weekend work
The areas serviced will include postcodes ME, CT, TN, BN, RH, GU, RG, SL, HP, AL and LU.
What we will look for in the Regional Sales Manager:
- Personality is massive – anyone can be trained to sell a product, but it’s selling yourself that’s key
- Engaging, observant and well presented
- Excellent listening skills – the customers needs are number one and it’s imperative you understand and retain them
- Experience in account management would be advantageous
- Since this is a field-based role, having great personal time management skills and motivation will be needed
What you get:
- £28,000 basic pa
- Commission scheme – based on sales increase on previous year with great potential
- Company car
- Corporate benefits including holiday and pension
- Progression and ability to grow your area and take on more responsibility
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We will update on your application status via e-mail regardless of the outcome.