RF/LF Test Technician - Bicester
OX Seven are delighted to be working with an international company who are experts in connectivity solutions. Having been established for 50 years their products are used extensively across the globe in a whole range of areas and sectors including rail transportation, NewSpace and computer hardware. As true innovators they strive to continually develop the latest cutting-edge technology and now need a RF/LF Test Technician to join their operations department based in Oxfordshire.
I want to speak to people who are or have:
- HNC/HND electrical and electronic engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an RF testing environment, preferably in high frequency capacity. The ideal candidate would also have experience of the electrical testing of cables and cable harnesses
- Good working knowledge of antenna test equipment including receivers and vector network analysers
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products, in particular Word and Excel with use of macros
- Ability to carry out any other reasonable duties as required by your Line Manager
- A confident and diplomatic manner
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Why would you want this role?
You will be joining a truly global company who value each and every member of their workforce. Their ethos of openness and mutual respect is woven into the fabric of their organisation giving all employees the platform to share thoughts and ideas.
The company will invest in “you” ensuring that comprehensive training and support are provided in order for you to realise your maximum potential.
The role’s main purpose is to process and present test data in a timely and accurate fashion and communicate effectively with departments across the organisation.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Set-up the designated test site for the product under test.
- Perform R.F. & LF testing of products to the relevant test specifications.
- Produce detailed reports of test results obtained.
- Raise Non-Conformance reports if necessary.
- Maintain records and databases of measurement results as required.
- Ensure test equipment is in calibration prior to commencing testing.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all relevant health & safety regulations as they apply in the working environment.
- Support improvements to working practices and techniques.
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary of £25,000
- Company private personal pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection after 1 years’ service
- 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays (3 days set aside for Christmas shut down)
- Extensive and ongoing learning, development and training opportunities
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.