RF Sales Manager - Bicester
OX Seven are delighted to be working with an international company who are experts in connectivity solutions. Having been established for 50 years their products are used extensively across the globe in a whole range of areas and sectors including rail transportation, NewSpace and computer hardware. As true innovators they strive to continually develop the latest cutting-edge technology and now need a RF Sales Manager to join their External Sales department based in Oxfordshire.
I want to speak to people who are or have:
- Experience within a technical field sales and customer focused environment in the Radio Frequency sector
- Proven sales record
- Experience dealing with major OEM’s, System Integrators and other sales channels within the UK and an ability to develop business
- Experience and willingness to sell outside home country (mainly in the Nordic region and Northern Europe)
- Technical qualification (Electrical/Mechanical) – desirable
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills at all business levels
- Excellent planning and implementation skills
- Good communication and administration skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Why would you want this role?
You will be joining a truly global company who value each and every member of their workforce. Their ethos of openness and mutual respect is woven into the fabric of their organisation giving all employees the platform to share thoughts and ideas.
The company will invest in “you” ensuring that comprehensive training and support are provided in order for you to realise your maximum potential.
The role’s main purpose is to be responsible for selling RF products into a variety of sectors including Space and Defence and the Industrial market including medical. This role may also include building our RF business to the operators and installers. Selling from the company’s full portfolio with the focus predominantly on RF products.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Promote and sell all products and technologies offered by the business
- Support sales Engineers whenever it is judged to be necessary to accomplish major account strategic goals. The market lead will highlight to the Sales Director opportunities or threats/issues in their market sector
- Understand the market segment, key players and applications/products
- Co-ordinate the overall implementation of agreed UK market plans and initiatives
- Help identify potential new customers/projects for other Regional Sales Managers within your market segment
- Identify and develop new market opportunities and communicate successes to all Regional Managers
- Ensure Market sector sales and order targets are maintained
- Anticipate, plan for and measure business conditions occurring within market
- Responsible for presenting market forecast
- Have a full understanding of the status of your market at all times including, but no limited to:
- Open quotes
- Open orders (forward order book)
- Customer payment issues
- Overdue orders
- Annual price agreements
- Customer movement
- Participate in the annual budgeting process
- Report monthly on Orders & Sales activities for agreed periods and market/customer intelligence, together with forecasts for the forthcoming 12 months rolling orders and sales
- Comply with Company policies and procedures
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as and when required
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary of £45,000 dependent on experience
- Bonus 30% OTE
- Monthly car allowance (£675.00 Gross)
- Mileage allowance
- Personal Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Company Bonus Scheme, Bonus payments subject to targets and objectives being met
- 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays (3 days set aside for Christmas shut down)
- Extensive and ongoing learning, development and training opportunities
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.