Customer Experience - Banbury
Sales and Customer Services Representative: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a luxury fashion and jewellery Company, who are on a real upwards trajectory. The considerable growth they’ve seen comes as a direct result of the passion for the brands that shines through each member of staff. Their products are currently being sold across the globe including the UK and Europe and in over 20 states in the USA. As they continue to expand, they need a Sales and Customer Services Representative to join them on their journey:
You could be perfect for the Sales and Customer Services Representative role if you have/are:
- Exceptional customer service skills through a variety of platforms, including phone, email and web-chat channels.
- A collaborator – you’ll be an important part of a family business who work great together.
- High levels of professionalism – You’ll be a direct representation of this successful brand. Meeting customers and agents through exciting events and tradeshows across the UK and Europe.
- A bright personality. Someone that’s personable and encourages others around them.
Why would you want this Sales and Customer Services Representative role?
You will be joining an organisation who have grown exponentially over the last 10 years. They’ve recently developed a sister brand, that has managed to match this level of success in just 3 years! This growth demonstrates the aspirations of the company, and the real potential they have, so now is a fantastic time to join the team.
You will be working with a group of people that love everything about the brand, the environment they work in and where the company is heading. You’ll have experience managing accounts before, and will appreciate the importance of this role as a direct representation of this fantastic brand.
The key skills you’ll need:
- Experience previously managing key accounts.
- Customer service or sales experience in a retail, or wholesale environment.
- The ability to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment. You’ll enjoy keeping busy.
- Basic salary – Circa £18,500
- A stunning staff discount across both brands
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Office refreshments including fruit
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay
- A sensational annual staff party
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.