Sales and Revenue Manager - Solihull
OX Seven: Sales and Revenue Manager
Our partners are a driven, privately owned international group with two excellent hotels in the UK so far with conscious efforts being made to secure four more by 2020. These two hotels are a 146 bed conference and banqueting hotel catering for both hotel guests and external events alike, and an 86 bedroom hotel with a recent refurbishment.
They are now looking for a Sales and Revenue Manager to cover both UK sites, based at their Solihull property, and lead the sales and reservations team to success in maximising opportunities for the hotel and playing a pivotal role in the next 12-18 months as the business grows.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the overall guest experience is warm, welcoming and memorable
- Create annual business plans to deliver budgeted growth across all groups
- Prepare training for your teams
- Train the teams on how to convert all potential business
- Ensure daily contact with Revenue Manager to maintain comparative approaches on pricing and conversion
- Ensure all information is being gathered correctly and acted upon accordingly to maximise opportunity for the properties
You will be training, managing and guiding a team of dedicated sales and reservations staff to allow them to complete their job to the highest possible standards.
Repeat business, external events, potential guests all need to be treated with the utmost genuine interest, to maintain the excellent reputation of the hotels and be the stay of choice in the future.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent leadership and guidance
- Detailed experience in a revenue management, conference and banqueting management or other hotel sales management role
- The proven ability to see positive results
- Collaboration – you will be working closely with your teams so it’s imperative you’re a two way collaborator
- Great judgement – the ability to spot an opportunity
- Experience using Opera – you must have used this system
This role has much potential to grow over additional sites but needs someone dedicated to maximising return and ensuring guest satisfaction is at its best.
With the business looking to acquire more sites over the next year, you have every opportunity to take on more properties and grow within the company – all you need to do is show willingness and determination to see results.
What you’ll get:
- £33,000 p/a
- Bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Career progression with an International group as they acquire more properties
- Full time Monday to Friday (occasional Saturday may be required)
We are aware your CV only tells part of the story, so to discuss this role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We will update on your application status via e-mail regardless of the outcome.