Location: Chipping Norton
Job posted: 15/04/2019
OX Seven: Sales Consultant
Our partner are the leading voice and technology brand in their field, working with the world’s biggest retailers they’ve made massive moves already – you’ll have seen their equipment when you’re out shopping.
With huge plans for the next year, they’re looking for a Sales Consultant to come on board and grow alongside them in their modern Cotswold office. Currently at a headcount around 30, they plan on tripling this by 2020. The last 18 months for them have seen unbelievable growth, so now they’re looking to cement their position and expand into Europe, Australasia and North America.
If you’re looking for a company who have defined goals, know what they want and how they’ll achieve it – this one is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to develop sales strategy in line with business objectives
- Develop a clear pipeline of UK opportunities that will assist you in meeting your goals over the next two years
- Generate your own and follow up sales leads generated by in house activities
- Be able to build business cases that demonstrate total cost of ownership (TCO) and return on investment (ROI)
- Produce and deliver amazing sales presentations to senior decision makers and directors that zone in on their key pain points that the company can solve
- Be able to negotiate confidently on multi-million deals
To be successful in this role you will be a hungry sales professional with a broad range of experience across the full sales cycle.
A confident self-starter, you’ll be able to make an impact from day one, taking ownership of the role and implementing a successful sales strategy, while working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to realise their vision.
What you’ll bring:
- An excellent track record and skilled at B2B consultancy sales with a strong track record of delivery
- Telephony, VOIP and/or enterprise software experience is very desirable
- Business related degree, professional qualifications or certifications
- Knowledge of Hubspot software and sales enablement methodologies
- A passion for data-driven sales and working to defined sales cycles
- Experience selling into tier 1 retailers would be a distinct advantage
What you’ll get:
- £35,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Up to 50% company bonus scheme – extremely realistic to hit the top end
- 25 days holiday plus your bank holidays
- £6,000 p/a car allowance
- 5% pension contribution
- Enhanced maternity & paternity
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle2Work scheme – we wouldn’t blame you with scenery such as theirs
- Professional subscriptions
- Personal training & development budget
To discuss the role of Sales Consultant further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.