Sales Coordinator (Swedish Speaking)
Job posted: 17/05/2019
OX Seven: Sales Coordinator (Swedish Speaking)
Our partner is an international company, specialising in supplying outstanding products and services for connectivity solutions across the globe. Having been established for 50 years, their products are used extensively across a whole range of areas and sectors including rail transportation, NewSpace and computer hardware.
As true innovators they strive to continually develop the latest cutting-edge technology and now need a Sales Coordinator to join their internal sales department based in Oxfordshire. Valuing each and every member of their workforce, their ethos of openness and mutual respect is woven into the fabric of their organisation, giving all employees the platform to share thoughts and ideas.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure all standard quotes, enquiries and orders are processed within a maximum of 24 hours from receipt
- Ensure that any customer enquiries, which cannot be directly answered, are logged within 24hours and passed to the individual concerned and that the responses to these enquiries are also logged.
- Initiate and follow up actions to requests arising from Field Sales visit reports for e.g. Catalogues, samples etc.
- Maintain accurate and up to date files for all your business documents and correspondence
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that internal & external customer’s requirements are met at all times
- Assist Accounts department to resolve account issues or disputes associated with accounts/customers with whom you are associated
- Ensure returns related to sales office errors are kept to an absolute minimum, and where appropriate initiate corrective actions to ensure no repeats of the same type of error occurs.
- Chase open quotes
- Ensure that all responsibilities under your remit are compliant with documented processes at all times
- Comply with Health & Safety and Environmental guidelines and advise your Line Manager of any issues as they arise
What you’ll bring:
- Fluent in Swedish and English languages
- Experience working within Customer Services in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Advanced skills in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Experience using ERP systems such as SAP
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Clear demonstrable ability to build relationships internally and externally across different cultures
- Must be able to work on own, setting priorities, meeting objectives and affording the best service to our customers internally and externally
The role’s main purpose is to provide an outstanding and consistent level of service to our customers on enquiries, order placement/progression and internal liaison to ensure successful delivery of product.
What you’ll get:
- Basic salary of £27,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme – 15% OTE
- Monday to Friday, 35.5 hours
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Healthshield Cash plan
- Income protection
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Extensive ongoing learning, development and training opportunities
To discuss the Sales Coordinator role further, please apply for this position and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application