Senior Business Development Manager - Oxford
Due to sponsorship success my partner, a well-established research and events company are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager with proven experience selling high-value services to join their established team. As the Senior Development Manager, you will be responsible for thoroughly researching prospects, securing meetings with senior decision makers and networking at industry events.
Key experience needed for the Senior Business Development Manager role:
- Demonstrable experience within a B2B sales role
- Experience dealing with high value corporate sponsorships
- Excellent experience dealing with senior stakeholders up to c-level
Why would you want to work there as the Senior Business Development Manager?
You will be joining an organisation who are very well respected and place emphasis on delivering quality both to their sponsors and through their publications. They are regularly adding new sponsors to their impressive established list and as a result are expanding their team.
This is a “grown-up” environment where continuous improvement is encouraged and there is no established hierarchy – all the team pitch in on projects and help each other where needed.
What would you be doing as the Senior Business Development Manager?
- You will be selling the opportunity for sponsors to develop their profile and generate new business
- Alongside the research team and directors, you will research potential sponsorship opportunities, organise and attend meetings with key decision makers and generate new leads
- Attending networking events and continuously seeking new sponsorship opportunities in the form of new leads within some of the UK’s most successful companies
What do you get as the Senior Business Development Manager?
- £45,000 to £75,000 per annum (plus commission)
- Opportunity to take an extra day’s holiday to participate in a charitable event of your choice
- Some flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday
- Wear what you want to work
- Subsidised social events
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the Senior Business Development Manager role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.