Senior C# .Net Developer
Industry: Information Technology
Job posted: 06/03/2019
Senior C# .Net Developer: OX Seven are proud to be partnering with a hugely successful, award-winning, ecommerce and digital web design agency. They are looking for a Senior C# .Net Developer to join their well-established team of professionals, who are very passionate about what they do. If you enjoy being a valued member of a developer team in a friendly but hard-working, fast paced environment then we want to hear from you.
This company have experienced continued growth and have received large amounts of recognition for the world class digital solutions that they can offer. They’ve established partnerships with several extremely high profile and diverse household name clients.
Why would you want the Senior C# .Net Developer role?
This is a great opportunity for a senior developer to lead an established project team. You’ll guide and support the enthusiastic and driven team through your experiences and expert coding abilities. You’ll get a real job satisfaction from leading your team to success.
Although this company expect you to work hard, they also value each employee and recognise your input. The office has a real family feel to it, which plays an important part of getting the best out of you and your team when working collaboratively. You should possess the digital skills and expertise to produce fantastic web content as well as have a driven mind-set that works well in a team setting.
You could be perfect for the Senior C# .Net Developer role if you:
- Are an experienced senior developer who has sound knowledge of developing both existing and new projects
- Possess the skills required to lead by example – mentoring and supporting other members of the team to get the best out of everyone
- Respond well to working in a fast paced environment – deadlines must be met by you and your project team
For this Senior C# .Net Developer you must:
- Have a hands-on approach to learning and sharing new ideas
- Aim to go above and beyond a client’s expectations with the work you produce by understanding their needs
- Be a team player – building and maintaining close working relationships with those around you will be needed
Package and Benefits of the Senior C# .Net Developer position:
- £40,000-50,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 for long service
- Cycle to work scheme, local discounts and a range of other employee incentives
- Sociable break out area with Xbox, sofa and TV
- Regular social events, including sports activities, BBQ’s and quiz nights
If you would like to discuss the Senior C# .Net Developer position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a confidential chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Senior C# .Net Developer position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.