Senior Client Support Coordinator
Industry: Business Support
Job posted: 16/04/2019
OX Seven overview of the Senior Client Support Coordinator position:
We have partnered with a software company who operate and have a real footprint in the leisure and hospitality industry. Their flagship software is built by operators, for operators, so adds real value to their customers experience.
Priding themselves on their consultative approach, they have over 1000 UK sites using their software with plans to grow that exponentially – with an annual growth rate of around 50% a year.
Your day-to-day as a Senior Client Support Coordinator:
- Supporting clients to ensure they are receiving the best possible service and the product is used to its optimum
- Assisting with the supervision of the team
- You will set up and onboard new clients and include personal training over the phone, via Webinars, or at the clients site
- Manage and maintain the client CRM database
- Upsell new and existing products to benefit clients
- Liaising with other departments – assisting the support desk to track tickets and ensure completion
- With it being a small team, it’s imperative that you’re comfortable mucking in where necessary and happy to lend a hand to any other departments
What we are looking for in candidates
- We’re looking for someone who has demonstrable training experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably in the hospitality industry)
- The ability to quickly absorb and comprehend complex technical knowledge
- Salesforce knowledge would be ideal
- Excellent customer service and communication skills at all levels
- Account management favoured
- Adaptable, forward thinking and commercial
What you get:
- Basic salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.