Senior Front-End/UI Developer - Witney
Senior Front-End/UI Developer: OX Seven are proud to be partnering with an award-winning ecommerce and digital web design agency that hugely value employee satisfaction. Their company culture demands hard-work yet places an importance in enjoying the process throughout. They truly believe that a portion of their massive success is attributed to ensuring they look after one of their biggest assets – the employees. They’re established partners with several extremely high profile and diverse clients, and now due to continued growth they need an enthusiastic and skilled Senior Front-End Developer to join the team.
Why would you want this Senior Front-End/UI Developer role?
You will be joining an organisation that create an environment which makes you want to get up for work every day. They don’t take themselves too seriously – but don’t want any hand holding. You will be joining a multi-functional team comprising of Architects, Designers and Developers. You will work either autonomously or in a small team to manage the development of high-quality web applications.
They are an agency that places a huge emphasis on the quality of the work that they produce and as a result they are looking for a Senior Front-End/UI Developer with excellent attention to detail. There’s huge scope to continue progressing your skills alongside an experienced team on projects that can range in timeframes from a few days to several months.
What you will be doing as the Senior Front-End/UI Developer:
- UI development of high-quality web products for clients from a variety of sectors
- Collaborating with and, at times, mentoring more junior members of the team
- Providing technical support to clients and communicating directly with them
You could be perfect for the Senior Front-End/UI Developer role if you have:
- Demonstrable experience leading projects within an agency environment
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for producing the highest quality products
We appreciate that a CV only tells part of your story. If you’re interested in this Senior Front-End/UI Developer position, it’d be great to see your portfolio or examples of your work alongside your CV.
Package and Benefits of the Front-End Developer position:
- 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme, local discounts and a range of other employee incentives.
- Sociable break out area with Xbox, sofa and TV.
- All the right kit you’ll need to be a great developer!
- Regular social events, including sports activities, BBQ’s and quiz nights.
If you would like to discuss the Senior Front-End/UI Developer position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a confidential chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Senior Front-End/UI Developer position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.