Senior PR Account Executive
Job posted: 12/12/2018
OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with an independent PR agency, who are specialists in the food, drink, and foodservice sector. They’re currently on a real upwards trajectory, after successfully securing a number of new client wins. With a headcount of 16, this team still has a real family feel to it, where everyone is valued and you’re not just a number.
As an experienced Senior Account Executive, you’ll be attracted to this agency due to their clients, culture and location. This is the kind of agency that other agencies aspire to be like.
Senior Account Executive requirements:
- You must be an extremely organised Senior Account Executive ideally with both trade and consumer experience. The ability to fully research in order to fully understand your clients business, market, and target audiences will be key.
- Meticulous communication skills, including verbal, and written copy for a number of documents including email, web, social media posts, press releases, features, case studies and competition copy.
- You’ll be responsible for managing your own workload, and won’t be micromanaged, and will provide guidance to more junior members.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, and hands on environment. You’ll need to be reliable at meeting strict deadlines.
Working with some of the leading brands in Food, Drink and FMCG, our partner consistently delivers engaging and successful campaigns. They can call on some of the leading influencers across multiple channels as key connections that drive their coverage and provide maximum exposure.
Situated just across from Gloucester Road Tube station, their shared office space is in a really vibrant area. With a fantastic benefits list including a season ticket loan for those not fortunate enough to live centrally, they have a progressive approach to modern working.
- Basic salary – circa £25,000
- Statutory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Private medical scheme (Bupa)
- Free eye test
- Flexible working hours once a week (9-11am – 3:30/5:30pm)
- Monthly 4pm Friday finish
- Thirsty Thursdays
- Social committee