Senior PR Account Executive - Banbury
PR Account Executive / Senior PR Account Executive: OX-Seven are delighted to be partnering with a non-fluffy, PR agency who are specialists in the automotive sector. Their offices, which are full of character, are based just outside Banbury. They take great pride in the service they offer their clients: with industry-specific experience, they’ve gained a wealth of knowledge in the sector. They’re now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Senior Account executive who is keen to learn and develop a career in the PR world.
Senior PR Account Executive Requirements:
- Meticulous communication skills, both written and verbal used in a number of formats copywriting, e-mail, telephone, face-to-face, etc.
- A creative mindset that results in producing engaging campaigns.
- A keen learner, who wants to continually develop a career in PR.
- You’ll appreciate the uniqueness of the automotive industry, and be excited about the events and campaigns that working in this sector allows.
- Experience working in an agency environment would be beneficial.
With a small team consisting of well-connected industry experts, this is a fantastic opportunity for a talented PR individual who is looking to climb up the PR career ladder. There’s huge scope to develop in the role by working very closely with those around you.
This role would be perfectly suited for someone who doesn’t need their hand held but wants to continue learning. You’ll be trusted to manage a number of diverse accounts, ranging from household names to international brands. Longer term, this is a company with big aspirations, and with new opportunities presenting themselves within the local area, there are numerous progression possibilities for this role.
- Basic salary £21,000 – £26,000.
- Free annual health check-ups,
- Electric car charging port.