Senior Spa Therapist
Location: Wellness Retreat Cotswolds
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 23/04/2021
Type: Full Time
So why the Cotswold?
Well, there’s the beautiful English countryside, the village pubs, afternoon tea and pimms on the lawn, the cute little cottages, grand sprawling stately homes and the breathtaking landscapes.
Not to mention, its home to the UKs most incredible Spas, Hotels and wellness retreats and we are so chuffed to be working with all the good ones.
Our client is a wellness resort that’s a regular hotspot for the rich and famous and where everything is so lavish and luxurious, you feel spoilt from the moment you walk through the door. Its just bloody marvelous!
For this role we are looking for Spa Therapists already working at or looking to work at Senior level, with good 5 star experience, with all the right qualifications and some holistic skills.
There is staff accommodation if you need it and you have to have your own transport to get to and from the Spa.
The salary at £24,000 basic is just brilliant so you have to brilliant too. Call me on 01608 670988 drop me an email with your CV and we can talk soon email@example.com
You’ll love living and working in the Cotswolds. We do!
• Provide exceptional treatments in the clients protocol style
• High levels of grooming must be maintained, in keeping with the grooming and uniform guidelines
• Maintain a professional attitude in all treatments, whilst giving a warm and friendly demeanor to guests
• Always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments
• Ensure treatment rooms are tidy, clean and hazard free in-line with standards
• Work to the relevant Health and Safety standards, escalating any concerns to a manager. Ensure opening and closing procedures are adhered to
• Deliver excellence both in terms of treatment procedure and client care, ensuring all guests are provided with relevant aftercare
• Report any guest feedback or complaints immediately to management
• Working alongside the Front of House team to build personal occupancy (and client base) through successful re-bookings
• Assist with any events as and when required
PRODUCT & TREATMENT KNOWLEDGE
• To have a full understanding of the Bamford product range playing an active role in continued learning and development for all products, treatments and techniques Participate in team meetings and other initiatives in order to develop treatments and services and be aware of any current offers and promotions.
• Ensure pro-active retailing is adopted whilst maintaining up to date knowledge of new products
• Responsible for replenishment and cleanliness of all stock within treatment rooms
• Maintain equipment, such as, steamers, hot stones and hot cabbies etc
• Ensure all merchandising guidelines are adhered to
This is not an exhaustive list but is an indicator of the typical tasks that will be required of you in your role.
• Must complete Level 1 and 2 treatment training within 6 months.
• Achieve set monthly retail target (given by your Manager).
• Completion of daily and weekly duties.
• Complete and remain up to date with 100% mandatory training, such as The Hive online training.