SENIOR SPA THERAPIST
Salary: £21,000 to £22,000 PLUS COMISSION AND GRATUITIES, MEALS AND HEALTH CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 11/06/2019
Type: Full Time
Our partner is a contemporary and stylish but packed with character Hotel Spa situated in the Cotswolds, who are looking for an exceptional Senior Spa Therapist to act as an exceptional role model and add even more luxury to their Spa. This is a country hotel like no other! Set in exquisite landscaped gardens that are worth a day out in their own right, our partner boasts a stunning stately home with grounds to match. The moment you step inside it will feel more like home than work!
Facilities include a beautiful outdoor hydro-therapy pool, sauna and steam room, relaxation lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows providing breath taking views of the hydrotherapy pool, gardens and countryside. Be part of an award-winning Spa Team, working with products that are worthy winners of Best British Brand.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out a range of beauty treatments to an extremely high standard
- Help to motivate and mentor Spa Therapists to ensure the best service levels are provided
- Act as a role model to others within the Spa Team
- Support with daily coordination of all Spa operations
- Train new starters & existing Spa Therapists in treatment procedures & products
- Help the Spa Therapists to achieve their sales results and targets, KPI’s, cleanliness, atmosphere and decoration of the department
- Achieve consistently high Retail Targets
- Customer complaint and communication handling
- Accurately monitor treatment room stock levels
You will be joining as a Senior Spa Therapist in a beautifully set Hotel and Spa that is everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed, with the uplifting spa aroma that instantly suggests relaxation.
What you’ll bring:
- Level 2 & 3 NVQ Beauty, CIBTAC OR CIDESCO
- 3-5+ years’ experience in the Beauty/Spa industry
- A warm, caring personality
- Attention to detail
- Dedication to ensuring your service is professional and luxurious
- Experience managing a Spa team
What you’ll get:
- £21,000-£22,000 basic salary (depending on skills and experience)
- Commission scheme
- Company pension + holiday as standard
- Meals on duty
- Extensive training in the most exclusive skincare and beauty products
- Uniform provided
- Discounted room rates across the group
- Discount on treatments and retail products
- Complimentary use of the Spa Facilities and Gym on your working days
- Free parking
- Progression opportunities
- Long service awards
Our partner is passionate about their people and there is a clear progression route for those who shine.
To discuss the role of Spa Supervisor further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.