Location: Burton upon Trent
Job posted: 05/04/2019
OX Seven: Skilled Builder
We are working with a high-end hotel and day spa, with an outstanding reputation across the country. With over 100 rooms, a luxurious spa and multiple restaurants, this is a property to be desired.
The permanently employed Builder will be responsible for assisting with the refurbishment and restoration of various areas of the property. The old, beautiful green house buildings on the grounds need refurbishing, so having a ‘jack of all trades’ outlook will be ideal, but detailed experience in Carpentry or other areas relevant to such projects will benefit you.
What you’ll do:
- Restoring parts of the property
- Seeing through the project of renovating and restoring the glass buildings
- Pro-actively carry out preventative maintenance in the areas
- Ensure that all work is compliant with H&S
This role would be ideal if you’re tired of travelling to different sites, early starts and uncertain hours. This is an ongoing position, with seeing through certain restorations from start to finish being your first project, with the ability to use your own creative solutions and ideas.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrable skills from experience in the trade
- An eye for detail, not just a first fix – these are delicate restorations
- Great team player and work well with people on all levels, building team to hotel team members
- You could also bring a friend – this position has two openings, so if you have someone you work well with and can recommend highly, we have a referral fee scheme available for their successful placement.
What you’ll get:
- £25,000 – £30,000 p/a
- Various corporate benefits
- Discount at sister properties
- Monday – Friday 9-5
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.