Software Developer - Oxford
Software Developer: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a Software Company who due to continued growth are looking for a Software Developer to join their established Product team. As the Software Developer you will be an integral part of the whole product life-cycle from designing the Software, developing it through to implementing it.
The Software Developer role will include:
- Learning from and being mentored by more Senior Developers
- Working across a range of technologies and expanding your technical skillset
- Interacting with various teams throughout the Product life-cycle
Why would you want this Software Developer role?
You will be joining an organisation who are very well respected and place emphasis on delivering quality applications to their Public and Private sector clients. Due to their continued success they are looking for a Software Developer to join their team of full-stack developers.
This is a Software company who are highly regarded for the quality of the work that they produce. They place great emphasis on their staff and encourage a culture of continuous improvement through their fantastic training, they are very interested in hearing from candidates of various levels. The main requirement for this Software Developer role is the enthusiasm and the ability to pick up new skills, this enthusiasm is rewarded through their fantastic progression opportunities within the company.
Ideally for this Software Developer role you will:
- Have experience with one or more object-oriented language such as Java or C#
- Be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Have a strong academic background with ideally a 2:1 degree
We appreciate that a CV only tells part of your story. If you’re interested in this Software Developer role, it’d be great to see your GitHub or examples of your work alongside your CV.
What do you get in this Software Developer position?
- £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Some flexible working arrangements
- Wear what you want to work
- 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy additional days
- Team social events
- Subsidised training
- A city centre office with excellent transport links
If you would like to discuss the Software Developer role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Software Developer role will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.