Software Support Analyst - Chipping Norton
Software Support Analyst: OX Seven are working with a software company who operate within the Financial Services industry. As the Software Support Analyst, you will join a growing company with established clients within the UK, Asia and the USA. They have a fantastic reputation for customer service and innovative products that solve complex issues. Due to their continued success they are looking for Software Support Analyst to join their team.
What you will be doing as the Software Support Analyst:
- Providing support for client queries both over the phone and via email
- Identifying reoccurring issues and feeding this back to the development team
- Continually improving your knowledge of the software
- Providing excellent customer service and working with the team on new client implementations
Ideally the Software Support Analyst will have:
- Demonstrable experience within a support role and/or an excellent experience within a customer facing role
- A University degree or relevant professional experience
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to providing excellent customer service
Why would you want this Software Support Analyst position?
Our partner is expanding steadily and place a large emphasis on team cohesion. Working with the CTO, Directors and the development team the Software Support Analyst will be the initial point of contact for client queries as a result you would quickly become a Product Specialist.
The Software Support Analyst position would suit a bright recent graduate or a candidate who is currently working within a Support role who is looking for a new challenge. As the Software Support Analyst, you would have the scope to move in to a role more focused on software implementation and design.
What you receive as the Software Support Analyst:
- Basic salary of £25,000 – £35,000
- Performance related bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised Friday lunch on a regular basis
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the Software Support Analyst position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Software Support Analyst position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.