Spa and Pool Attendant
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 14/05/2019
Type: Full time
OX Seven: Spa and Pool Attendant
Sat in the middle of 12 acres of beautiful countryside, this hotel and spa is on its way to becoming one of the top 3 hotels in the UK as they currently undergo exciting developments including their exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development due to open within the next few months.
With a goal of ‘perfect contentment’ for both their team members and guests alike, they pride themselves on the sense of community and commitment their team give. They are looking to add a Spa and Pool Assistant to their team for the reopening of their incredibly luxurious new spa.
What you’ll do:
- As a spa and pool attendant you will ensure the smooth operation of the spa and pool
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of presentation and cleanliness of the entire spa and fitness facility
- Help to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for your team mates and guests
- Ensure all guests have an exceptional and memorable spa experience
What you’ll bring:
- Experience within a cleaning or housekeeping position
- To be approachable and friendly
- You’ll be interacting with guests if and when required, so good clear English is important
- The ability to work flexibly – the shifts are between 6.30am and 10.00pm
- To be able to multitask and manage your workload
What you’ll get:
- 19,000 basic salary
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the hotel group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday!
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.