Location: Chelsea, London
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 25/07/2019
Type: Full Time
Our partner is London’s most prestigious Day Spa in London, looking for a Spa Attendant who is passionate about exceptional Customer service.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an amazing team in a stunning venue.
The Spa attracts an afﬂuent clientele and the Spa Team are expected to understand this audience and be attentive, discreet whilst maintaining a quiet conﬁdence.
Exceptional Customer Service skills are a must and the Spa Team will require natural empathy with guests and clients.
The holistic nature of the Spa is celebrated through its treatments, products, classes and workshops.
You will be joining as a Spa Attendant in a luxurious, well established, award winning Day Spa in the heart of Chelsea. The focus is on balancing the body and mind, restoring a sense of calm and promoting a general feeling of wellbeing.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Spa Team with the upkeep and presentation of the Spa
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Support the Spa Manager with business performance
- Maintain Standards of cleanliness
What you’ll bring:
- An exceptional eye for detail
- A warm, caring personality
- Hardworking and dedication
- Ensuring your service is professional and luxurious
- Experience working within a 5 star Spa environment
What you’ll get:
- £18, 000 basic salary
- Full training product knowledge
- Opportunity to earn additional commission
- Dream hours – No Sundays, No Bank holidays, closed at Christmas
Due to the high clientele at this property 2 satisfactory references are requierd from previous employees and a DBS check is to be carried out prior to employment.
Our client is passionate about their people and invest comprehensively in your development as a team member.
To discuss the role of Spa Attendant further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.