Spa Duty Manager
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 14/05/2019
Type: Full time
OX Seven: Spa Duty Manager
Sat in the middle of 12 acres of beautiful countryside, this hotel and spa is on its way to becoming one of the top 3 hotels in the UK as they currently undergo exciting developments including their exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development due to open within the next few months.
With a goal of ‘perfect contentment’ for both their team members and guests alike, they pride themselves on the sense of community and commitment their team give. They are looking to add a Spa Duty Manager to their team for the reopening of their incredibly luxurious new spa.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, direct and supervise the spa team in creating an outstanding experience for the customer – ‘pampered to perfection’ so that customers are greeted in a professional, friendly and timely manner
- Provide consistent high standards of customer service—own and manage the department!
- Guide staff to become caring problem solvers, cooperative, accommodating and fair
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa and leisure environment
- Generally being alert for opportunities to improve the profitability of the department
- Participate fully in marketing and PR activity
- Maintain positive employee relations
- Provide regular performance management support to all spa staff
- Implement ongoing skills training and attend any department training sessions
- Be responsible for Health and Safety in Spa
What you’ll bring:
- Flexibility in your attitude, approach and in working hours
- Great knowledge of the industry and products
- Effectively prioritise and manage a multi-faceted and changing workload
- Calm, self-motivated, positive and open minded
- Good communication skills between both team members and guests of the spa
What you’ll get:
- 25,000 basic salary
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the hotel group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday!
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.