SPA MANAGER MATERNITY COVER
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 02/08/2019
Type: Full Time
Our talent partner is a luxury, natural, cruelty free Skincare range.
In addition to a full organic skincare range, they now run their own Spa, nestled in the beautiful Hampshire countryside.
We are looking for a Spa Manager to work at this prestigious 5 Star Hotel Spa to cover 12 months Maternity Leave.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a very experienced Assistant Spa Manager who wants to step up to the next level or a Spa Manager looking for 5-star experience.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver agreed commercial targets at the Spa through the planned co-ordinated development of the facility and the implementation of the treatment and activity programme.
- Drive sales and establish targets and motivate team members to achieve targets.
- Perform occasionally Spa Treatments to meet the need of the business.
- Effectively manage the entire team to ensure the highest of standards are always maintained.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures are implemented and monitored with relation to cleanliness and hygiene.
- Motivate, encourage and drive the team to maintain the correct level of professional performance and conduct.
- Conduct performance appraisals as required.
- Maintain positive & professional relationships with all other departments/sections and rapport with residents and other visitors to the hotel in serving as an ambassador for the company.
- Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
- Ensure that the residents are kept informed of all the activities and developments at the Spa, both in the form of internal, external advertising and through verbal communication.
- Personally, network at all levels with individuals from both inside and outside the company structure for the further development of the Spa.
- Due to the nature of the operation and to reflect the business needs of the Company, the Spa Manager may be required to put in long hours as the work demands and work outside of normal schedules, including days off. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions, briefings and meetings is required.
- Complete Duty Management shifts from time to time, 6.00pm to 11.30pm shifts.
- Perform any job-related duties assigned by your direct report or General Managers.
What you’ll bring:
- Level 2 & 3 NVQ Beauty, CIBTAC OR CIDESCO
- Formal Spa Management / Supervisory training.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness, and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work in any section within the Spa department.
- Ability to lead, motivate a team and remain calm under pressure.
- A pleasant and friendly personality.
- Flexible approach to working hours and rota.
What you’ll get:
- £30,000 Basic salary
- After 3-month probation Service Charge is included in addition to the basic salary
- Company pension and holiday as standard
- Meals on duty
To discuss the role of Spa Manager further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.