Salary: £40,000 plus bonus
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 05/07/2021
Type: Full Time
Our client is London’s most prestigious Day Spa, looking for an experienced Spa Manager to manage the team and the Operations of the Spa, driving exceptional levels of service.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an amazing team in a stunning venue
The position will require a proven track record in managing all aspects of the Spa Operations with a background as a spa therapist AND Spa Management.
The Spa Manager is responsible for recruitment and trade testing candidates so a proven track record in hands on Spa Treatments and qualifications in this field are desired.
We need a good team leader with excellent motivational skills.
The Spa attracts an afﬂuent clientele and the Spa Manager will be expected to understand this audience and be attentive, discreet whilst maintaining a quiet conﬁdence.
Exceptional Customer Service skills are a must as the Spa Manager will require natural empathy with her guests and ability to be decisive and look after the best interests of the business and its employees.
The holistic nature of the Spa is celebrated through its treatments, products, classes and workshops.
What you’ll do:
- Lead by example – present, proactive, operational spa manager
- Although the manager will not be performing treatments themselves but will ideally come from a therapist background
- Represent the brand – be an ambassador and the voice of the owner, living and breathing the concept
- Great people manager – managing a small team; motivating, developing and training
- Maintain, monitor and improve standards ensuring quality service is offered at all times
- Understand and follow H&S protocols
- Fantastic communication skills and extremely well presented
- Must have experience in high end luxury spas
- Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
- Well spoken and excellent written skills are essential
What you’ll bring:
- Several years of experience as a Spa Manager
- Experience of working within the luxury Spa environment
- Recognised Qualifications – NVQ2 & NVQ level 3, CIBTAC or CIDESCO
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communications skills
- 5 star experience
- Industry knowledge & Skills
- Dedication and commitment
- Honesty & Integrity
- Passion and Enthusiasm
What you’ll get:
- Basic Salary of £40,000
- Annual performance related Bonus
- The opportunity to work for the most prestigious Day Spa in London
- Great working hours – no Sundays
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01865 956745 or 07894 335940