Salary: £17,000 to £18,000
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 19/06/2019
Type: Full Time
OX Seven: Spa Therapist/Spa Receptionist
If you are magic at massage and fantastic at facials, then you could be the one for our partner!
Our partner is an award-winning luxury Hotel Spa in the Heart of the Cotswolds. This stunning, historic property are looking for a Spa Therapist/Spa Receptionist to offer a warm, friendly welcome to all guests and deliver to 5* treatments. You’ll be joining The Hotel and Spa that blends soothing cotemporary looks with the appeal of a classic country house hotel.
Facilities include a beautiful outdoor fireside hot tub, indoor pool, sauna and steam rooms, relaxation lounge, yoga and pilates, an up-to-date health club with the latest technology in fitness and wellness, amazing restaurants and tennis courts. Be part of an award-winning Spa Team, working within an exceptional spa and luxurious health club.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out a range of beauty treatments to an extremely high standard
- Build a regular client base
- Ensure Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard
- Responsibly take care of bookings, guest queries, payments, administration for membership, fitness appointments and spa days
- Complete opening and closing procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service and organisation skills
- Deliver excellent people skills with a strong ability to communicate and listen effectively
You will be joining as a Spa Therapist/Spa Receptionist in a beautifully set Hotel and Spa that is everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed, with the uplifting spa aroma that instantly suggests relaxation.
What you’ll bring:
- Level 2 & 3 NVQ Beauty, CIBTAC OR CIDESCO
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Beauty/Spa industry
- A warm, caring personality
- Attention to detail
- Dedication to ensuring your service is professional and luxurious
- High standard of personal appearance
- Great team player attributes
What you’ll get:
- £17,000-£18,000 basic salary (depending on skills and experience)
- Commission scheme
- Company pension + holiday as standard
- Meals on duty
- Extensive training in the most exclusive skincare and beauty products
- Uniform provided
- Discounted room rates across the group
- Discount on treatments and retail products
- Free parking
- Progression opportunities
- Long service awards
- Complimentary use of the Spa Facilities and Gym on your working days
Our partner is passionate about their people and there is a clear progression route for those who shine.
Please also note that due to the location of this property, public transport will not be an option to travel on – you’ll need your own transport.
To discuss the role of Spa Supervisor further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.