Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 14/05/2019
Type: Full time
OX Seven: Spa Therapist
Sat in the middle of 12 acres of beautiful countryside, this hotel and spa is on its way to becoming one of the top 3 hotels in the UK as they currently undergo exciting developments including their exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development due to open within the next few months.
With a goal of ‘perfect contentment’ for both their team members and guests alike, they pride themselves on the sense of community and commitment their team give. They are looking to add a Spa Therapist to their team for the reopening of their incredibly luxurious new spa.
What you’ll do:
- As a Spa Therapist, you’ll be responsible for delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Play a major role in taking our guests on a journey of pure bliss and relaxation – providing the highest standard of therapeutic, holistic and beauty treatments
- Control of stock within rooms, ensuring products are presented and maintained
- To ensure clients receive the maximum benefits from their treatments
- Achieve retail targets as set by the spa director
- Ensure all room standards are maintained to the highest safety and hygiene standards
What you’ll bring:
- Beauty therapy or holistic Therapy NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A natural desire to exceed the expectations of guests and colleagues
- Experience in a supervisory role and excellent people skills
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
What you’ll get:
- 22,000 – 25,000 DOE
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the hotel group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday!
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.