Location: Scottish Highlands
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 30/04/2021
Type: Full Time
OX Seven: Spa Therapist Luxury Scottish Retreat
What can you get for less than a fiver nowadays?
A pint? Pie and chips, Glass of wine? A star bucks, a copy of Vogue magazine or a M & S meal deal?
Not loads nowadays to be fair.
For about £4.50 a day I can get you a room with a view, meals on duty and a bedroom overlooking a stunning lake surrounded by the breathtaking landscape of the Scottish Highlands.
It comes with the job (you can thank me later).
I need two therapists, one to cover maternity leave so up to 12 month and another on a full time permanent basis.
Our partner has many awards under their belt – with everything from hydro pools, Scandinavian saunas and relaxation rooms, they host some beautiful treatments with floor to ceiling views across the lake. It’s absolutely beautiful.
My personal accolade is “The Spa I most want to visit”, promise you, once you’ve seen it, you’ll love it too.
As a Spa Therapist, you’ll be joining to deliver bespoke signature treatments to the guests and enjoy the tranquility the area offers. Opportunities like this don’t come around often, so be quick.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the daily operation of the spa and treatments go smoothly
- To deliver bespoke spa treatments to the highest standard
- Making retail sales and recommending products which suit the clients needs
- Carry out client consultations, provide long term support and guest loyalty with your tailored treatment and care knowledge
- Maintain highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene in your treatment area,
- Ensure grooming stations, towel stations, public areas, storeroom items, beverage stations, wet areas are always stocked and organised to a 5* standard
With a cap on the number of massages you can do in a day, you won’t be over worked and underappreciated – you’ll be given a mix of luxury treatments and work with brands such as Decleor and Ishga.
What you’ll bring:
- Must hold HNC/NVQ in Beauty Therapy or equivalent with relevant experience
- Spa experience preferred
- A genuinely warm and caring attitude
- Excellent telephone manner and confident communicator
- Confident people person both with your team and your clients
- Proactive sales approach
What you’ll get:
- Basic salary of £20,000 plus commission and gratuities
- Staff accommodation from £4.50 a day (with beautiful views by the water)
- Meals on duty
- Discounted spa treatments
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.+