Location: Argyll and Bute, Scottish Highlands
Salary: £18,394 + commission
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 14/05/2019
Type: Full time
OX Seven: Spa Therapist
Are you a Spa Therapist who is tired of doing massage after massage, stood in a dark room for hours on end? Would you like to move to a Spa where the emphasis is on the Therapists wellbeing and set in one of the most beautiful locations in the country?
Our partner have many awards under their belt – with everything from hydro pools, Scandinavian saunas and relaxation rooms, they host some beautiful treatments with floor to ceiling views across the lake.
As a Spa Therapist you’ll be joining to deliver bespoke signature treatments to the guests and enjoy the tranquillity the area offers.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the daily operation of the spa and treatments go smoothly
- To deliver bespoke spa treatments to the highest standard
- Making retail sales and recommending products which suit the clients needs
- Carry out client consultations, provide long term support and guest loyalty with your tailored treatment and care knowledge
- Maintain highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene in your treatment area,
- Ensure grooming stations, towel stations, public areas, storeroom items, beverage stations, wet areas are always stocked and organised to a 5* standard
With a cap on the number of massages you can do in a day, you won’t be over worked and underappreciated – you’ll be given a mix of luxury treatments and work with brands such as Decleor and Ishga.
What you’ll bring:
- Must hold HNC/NVQ in Beauty Therapy or equivalent with relevant experience
- Spa experience preferred
- A genuinely warm and caring attitude
- Excellent telephone manner and confident communicator
- Confident people person both with your team and your clients
- Proactive sales approach
What you’ll get:
- Basic salary of £18,394 plus commission and gratuities
- Staff accommodation from 4.20 a day (with beautiful views by the water)
- Meals on duty
- Discounted spa treatments
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.