Salary: £20,000 OTE
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 14/05/2019
Type: Full time
OX Seven: Spa Therapist
Our partner, is a huge country house hotel set in acres of landscaped gardens and grounds in the heart of Oxfordshire. Surrounded by affluent guests, it’s important you’re dedicated as a Spa Therapist to delivering an unforgettable experience for both your clients, and the team members around you.Their talented Leisure team is looking for a Spa Therapist to work across their spa, providing excellent customer service and luxury treatments to all guests.
What you’ll do:
- Greet and welcome guests at the spa
- Selling spa products to targets set, based on guest needs
- Involved in stocktaking and merchandising
- Promote spa in the best possible light
- Ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the spa area
- Carrying out all treatments and massages to a five star level
What you’ll bring:
- An aptitude to working with wide varieties of people
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy
- Hard working attitude, reliable and flexible
- A track record of hitting targets
- A love of treatments in general with an intuitive nature towards the needs of the guests
- Standards-driven and detail-orientated outlook
- The desire to give all guests a wonderful time
Having ESPA and Jessica Nail qualifications would be an advantage. However, full brand training will be provided in-house.
What you’ll get:
- Salary up to £20,000 OTE
- Free parking
- IHG membership
- 28 days holiday – increasing to 29 days after one year continuous service and 30 days after 2 years service
- Free meal whilst on shift
The role is 160 hours per 4-week period, working 5 days out of 7 per week, including weekends. They can offer flexible working and part time hours!
To discuss the role of Spa Therapist further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.