Location: Chelsea, London
Salary: £17,250 to £18,000 PLUS COMMISSION, GREAT WEEKEND ROTA
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 25/07/2019
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Spa Therapist to join a team of professional Spa Therapists for luxury health club and spa, their Spa Therapists help their clients relax, unwind and enjoy their journey towards total wellbeing.
They have beautiful treatment rooms, nail bar and pedi spas. Offering some unique therapies from around the world, plus a fantastic wet spa including a 25m pool, 5 indoor and outdoor saunas, 2 steam rooms, a jacuzzi, salt room, ice chute, tepidarium, outdoor hydrotherapy pool, salt pool, relaxation gardens to unwind along with a dedicated spa bar for refreshments.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out a range of spa treatments to an extremely high standard
- Build a regular client base
- Achieve Retail Targets
- Ensure Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa
What you’ll bring:
- A professional appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Welcoming, friendly and engaging
- Strong communication skills and confidence
- NVQ Level 2 & level 3 Beauty Therapy Qualification, CIBTAC or CIDESCO#
What you’ll get:
- £17,250-£18,000 Basic Salary
- Expected OTE £20,000
- Great rota, one weekend on, Saturday on and one weekend off
- FREE Club membership for you and your family
- Commission on treatments and products sold
- New and refresher product training
- Training programs and apprenticeship opportunities
- Holiday and pension as standard
- Discount on club products – including food and beverage, PT sessions, swimming and tennis lessons.
- Seasonal benefits – such as a ride to work scheme, discounts in high-street stores
To discuss the role of Spa Therapist further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.