Salary: £18,720 Basic £21,000 OTE
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 23/08/2019
Type: Full Time
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic and charismatic individual able to deliver premium 5* service? If so, we are looking for you. The ideal candidate will be reliable, efficient and be able to provide excellent treatments to enhance the customers’ experience and sense of well-being.
Our partner is a beautiful 4* hotel and spa in the beautiful county of Essex. They are looking for someone special to join their team of Therapists to perform luxury and specialist treatments.
Surrounded by acres of countryside and working with some lovely brands including ELEMIS and Jessica, they provide a serene sanctuary for their guests.
What you’ll do:
- Perform all treatments to a high standard ensuring that every guest is treated professionally.
- Have a strong focus on customer care.
- Keep treatment rooms to the top level of cleanliness.
- Promote and make sales of products according to guest needs.
- Attract repeat business from guests by promoting other spa services.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service to guests always.
- Provide a high standard of customer care.
- Always ensure the safety and wellbeing of clients.
What you’ll bring:
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 beauty qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience in luxury spa would be desirable but not essential.
- A great sales technique and genuine interest in the client’s best interests.
- Great communication with both your team and guests.
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours you will be required to work weekends, bank holidays etc.
What you’ll get:
- £18,720 Basic salary
- £21,000 OTE
- Retail commission
- Discounted spa rates
- Various corporate perks and benefits
To discuss the Spa Therapist role please apply for this role and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.