Spa Therapist - Island work
Location: Remote Scottish Island
Salary: £18,625 - £19,550 (dependent on experience)
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 07/02/2020
Type: Full Time
Fancy Island Life?
You see yourself on a tranquil, island setting with majestic sunrises and beautiful night falls then this must be the place for you.
You’ve been a therapist for years, totally experienced in all treatments but now find that you want something more, this is your dream, this is the one that can come true. Now it’s your time, to live and work on Island .
Carrying out treatments is second nature to you, whether its massage, nails or a facial, you give 100% and tailor everything to every individual you have enter the spa.
Qualification and skills desired:
- HND / NVQ Level 3 (essential)
- Pro- active approach to work duties and promoting the treatment
- Great team player
- Knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering a 5* experience to both guests and day visitors to the spa.
Package being offered:
- Starting Salary from £18,625 – £19,550 (dependent on experience)
- Commission on retail sales (targeted)
- 28 days holiday per annum pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Extensive in-house training and career development
- Massage limited
- Sociable working hours
- Quarterly share of tips
- Extensive program of in-house training and development
- Chance to be part of Employee Owned business with possible financial reward after 1 years’ service
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.