Spa Therapist - Part Time
Salary: £18,720 basic pro rata
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 10/01/2020
Type: Part time
Are you a Spa Therapist looking for an exciting new opportunity within the only 5* Spa Resort in the North West?
If you have an NVQ level 2 and 3 qualification or equivalent this could be a perfect opportunity for you to utilise your skills.
Our partner is a beautiful 5* hotel and spa and they are looking for someone special to join their team of Therapists to perform luxury treatments.
Our Therapists report daily to the Spa Manager and Spa Duty Managers to work in line with their standards of practice. Personal performance and retail are rewarded accordingly.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver outstanding treatment standards within the Spa.
- Ensure that the treatment environment and treatment rooms are maintained to a consistently high standard, implementing deep cleans as required.
- Ensure all retail areas are well stocked and presented
- Ensure that the Spas core Policies and Procedures are followed.
- Work with the whole spa team to deliver a customer focused approach ensuring guest get the best experience.
What you’ll bring:
- Qualifications to at least NVQ Level 3 in Spa Therapy or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Innovative and forward thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment.
- Good knowledge of product houses.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation.
What you’ll get:
- £18,720 Basic pro rata
- 15% Retail Commission
- Complimentary Health Club Membership
- On-Site Employee Discounts
- In House and External training opportunities
- Full Time or Part Time Roles
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.