Salary: To be discussed on interview
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 19/03/2021
Type: Full time
A Spa day is just like a Snow day.
You wait all year for it and when it comes its always spectacular, even if its just a few snowflakes, it’s always magical.
For me 12th April can’t come round quick enough. I love a massage, a facial, a manicure and a pedicure, I could go on…
I’m looking a Spa Therapist with magic in her fingers and Spa glitter in her veins. Someone really special for the most spectacular of Spas. Someone who oozes 5 star service and used to high calibre, high net worth VIP clients.
My client is an exclusive Hotel Spa set within a beautiful Cotswold Village. Luxurious, stylish and understated with less than 20 bedrooms and a lavish restaurant. A known celebrity haunt and a regular sanctuary for those guests looking to retreat to the rolling hills of the Cotswolds.
The setting of many dream weddings with picturesque gardens and stunning grounds, with an Oasis that is the Spa at the bottom of the gardens. Treatment rooms, relaxation spaces, sauna, steam and hydrotherapy pool.
We offer a range of treatment by Elemis, Caci and Leighton Denny. You will have at least 2 years experience and experience working within this type of environment.
• Consistently carrying out a full range of beauty treatments to an extremely high standard
• Supporting the Spa Manager as required
• Mentoring therapists
• Training new starters & existing therapists in treatment procedures & retail products
• Consistently Achieving Retail Targets
• Building a regular client base
• Ensuring treatment Rooms are always spotless
• Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years relevant Spa industry experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High standard of personal appearance
• Confident in daily use of computer
• To enjoy and understand working in a small team
• Must have own transport
• Available to work evenings and weekends
• Personal development programmes through the Spa Academy
• 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Paid overtime and tips
• Commission on retail sales
• Uniform provided
• Free car parking
• Long service awards
• Discounts on stays within The hotel Collection
• Discount on food purchases within our restaurants
• Spa Discount on retail and treatments
• Employee assistance programme
The Hotel Collection, we provide great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine.
Each one of our hotels is unique but share a common thread—passion. Highly skilled therapists with an unscripted style of hospitality, relaxed and informal that keeps our guests returning time after time.
There is no public transport available so your own transport is essential.
Call me 01608 670988 or send me your CV email@example.com