Location: Castle in Scotland
Salary: £21,000 basic plus gratuities, Accommodation available
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 18/05/2021
Type: Full Time
As dream jobs go this is pretty close. Imagine working at the best Spa in the World. What a great accolade to put on your CV.
Our partner is a magnificent Scottish Castle, set deep within the Scottish Borders countryside in private grounds and surrounded by vast pine forests and a tranquil lake.
They are an award-winning destination Spa, highly regarded as one of the best Spas in the World and have just been awarded “Global Spa of the year” It is the ultimate escape where one can indulge in a luxurious haven, unwind and enjoy some of the finest hospitality and first class service that Scotland has to offer.
This luxurious Hotel Spa combines the finest spa facilities in Europe with premier hotel service and adds a personal touch to make the Spa your very own personal haven.
The luxurious award-winning Spa team put guests and the team’s wellbeing at the heart of everything we do resulting in a 5-star experience. We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a fully qualified Spa Therapist.
What you’ll do:
Carry out treatments to the highest level of service and standards, including:
• Manicure & Pedicure
• Body Scrubs
• Body wraps
• Spa Therapists are responsible for delivering the ultimate customer experience
• To ensure clients receive the maximum benefits from their treatments
• Achieve retail targets as set by the spa director
• Ensure all room standards are maintained to the highest safety and hygiene standards
What you’ll bring:
As a Spa Therapist you must have S/NVQ2, S/NVQ3, BTEC, CIDESCO, CIBTEC, HNC, HND or any nationally recognised Beauty Qualifications, e.g. Private college certificates.
We will consider Spa Therapists who are willing to relocate for the opportunity. We can provide accommodation during your first few months of employment at a reasonable cost and arrange transport to and from the Castle if you do not drive.
What you’ll get:
• Basic Salary £21,000
• OTE at least £23,000
• Competitive Salary, plus gratuities amounting to £1500 per year (based on 40 hours per week)
• Flexible Hours (full & part-time contracts available)
• Accommodation can be provided should you wish to relocate
• Pension Scheme
• Free Health club membership
• Meals on duty
Call me for more details 01608 670988 or 07894 335940 and email on email@example.com