Studio Manager/Head Therapist
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 08/07/2019
Type: Full Time
Our Talent Partner is an innovative boutique wellness studio and a lifestyle brand which is opening its doors in Canary Wharf. We are an exclusive boutique wellness concept that focuses on delivering unique stretching methods. Join a wellbeing revolution by becoming an expert in assisted Stretching.
What drives and inspires us is promoting the longevity of wellbeing. We believe that stretching is a vital component of a balanced and healthy lifestyle, holding the power to prevent injury, prolong mobility and replenish vitality. We value team members who are professional, attentive to detail, strive for perfection in everything they do and able to deliver a premium customer service.
We want our team to be experts in their field and support clients on the journey towards more sustainable and happier lifestyle. We are looking for talented ambassadors to represent our brand and our mission.
We will be providing an intensive training program for our signature stretch method with the key industry professional. This will equip you to deliver exceptional one-on-one assisted stretching to our members in a safe environment.
We prioritise creating seamless customer experience through personalising our approach to each customer. Our method training will be complimented with the customer service training with the consumer behaviour psychologist.
We provide growth opportunities to our Team members. Our candidates are individuals who are seeking to learn and grow into different roles within the company. If you have what it takes to be the best, there is opportunity to progress within the family from Junior to Senior and then to Master level. This offers not only financial benefits but also managerial and leadership development opportunities. We want to grow and become strong together with our team.
What you’ll do:
· Manage a team of stretch experts
· Be ambassadors of the brand inside and outside of the studio
· Work directly with clients by delivering the company method
· Educating clients about the health and wellness benefits of regular and consistent assisted stretching
· Creating an atmosphere for clients that is clinically clean, safe, professional and welcoming
· Being punctual and reliable
· Business development – building and expanding the members list
· Ensuring safety of clients in regards to proper stretching techniques and adhering to polices and safety regulations
· Attending staff meetings
· Handling member concerns when applicable
· Assisting the receptionist and the studio manager with admin work
· Cleaning and maintaining equipment.
What you’ll bring:
· A current certification from physiotherapy, sports massage, sports science or osteopathy program
· An understanding of human anatomy and physiology
· High level of professional conduct
· Perfectionism and attention to detail
· Emotional intelligence and being sensitive to people’s needs
· Strong communication skills and excellent customer service background
· Passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
· Experience working in a health and wellness or fitness environment where you provided one-on-one therapy/ training to clients
· Professional work ethic and loyalty. and required educational presentations. ·
What you’ll get:
· A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of professionals bringing something new to the industry in the UK either part or full time that can also lead to more training and further self-development
· Competitive salary and opportunity to grow with us
· £28,000 to £30,000 basic
· Training in a unique assisted stretching methods and assessment protocols
· Stylish Saville Row bespoke designer uniforms
To discuss the role of Studio Manager/Head Therapist further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application